A wonderful meal for family or guests. Naturally raised chicken breasts are perfectly marinated, coated in a honey mustard sauce and baked with mushroom, bacon and cheese. Serve with Spinach linguine (included) and a crisp white wine for an unforgettable meal.
A wonderful meal for family or guests. Naturally raised chicken breasts are perfectly marinated, coated in a honey mustard sauce and baked with bacon, mushroom and cheese. Serve with spinach fettucini (included) and a crisp white wine for an unforgettable meal.
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
1, 2, 3, 4
439 cal; 23g fat; 462mg sodium;18g carbs; 2g fibre; 38g protein; 10pts
- Thaw completely in the fridge. Preheat oven 350ºF.
- In a large skillet pan cook your bacon until crisp and then set aside. Remove bacon fat from skillet leaving approx 1 Tbsp.
- Brown the marinated chicken breasts for approx 5-7 minutes per side (or until browned)- discard the excess marinade. Remove chicken from skillet and place in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In the same skillet sauté your mushrooms, parsley and minced garlic.
- Cut your bacon into small pieces. Pour your honey mustard sauce over each chicken breast, then layer each breast with mushrooms and bacon pieces.
Sprinkle cheese over top. Cover with tin foil and bake for 25-30 minutes (you can uncover it for the last 5 minutes. While your chicken is baking cook your spinach linguini.
Potato Topped Chicken CasseroleNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Comfort food at it's best! Succulent cubes of chicken breast and carrots mix in a brothy sauce with fresh thyme and a bit of onions and grainy mustard. This is all topped with mashed potatoes and loads of cheese – mmmmmm.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Creamy Chicken Marsala with tri-colored RigatoniNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Chicken breasts are lightly floured, sauteed and then covered in a Marsala wine, chicken broth, onion, sliced mushroom and cream cheese mixture. Scrumptious! Serve over tri-colored rigatoni (provided) with a side of steamed broccoli.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Roasted Chicken with Potato, Turnip and Green BeansNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
A complete meal... potatoes, turnips, green beans and skinless chicken thighs and legs are tossed together with a bit of olive oil and some onion, garlic and thyme. This healthy and delicious dish is so fast and simple, you won't believe how much you love it!SEE MORE SEE LESS
Garlic and Cheddar Chicken with Rice PilafNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This is a great meal for during the week when the kids are going in all different directions. Chicken breasts dipped in garlic butter and cheddar bread crumbs. Never any leftovers. Served with Rice Pilaf.SEE MORE SEE LESS