This tender piece of pork is marinated in a sweet orange sauce that enhances the flavour of sage and parsley in the herb crust that surrounds the pork tenderloin as it roasts. Add a side of our most popular Mushroom Risotto (provided) for a healthy, effortless meal (Gluten Free).
Crusted Orange & Sage Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Green Beans
Out of stock
This tender piece of pork is marinated in a sweet orange sauce that enhances the flavour of sage and parsley in the herb crust that surrounds the pork tenderloin as it roasts. Add a side of our most popular Seasoned Green Beans (provided) for a healthy, effortless meal (Gluten Free )
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings, Gluten Free
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 7.8g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet.2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Crusted Orange and Sage Pork Tenderloin
1. Thaw completely in the fridge. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Remove the tenderloins from the bag, saving the marinade. The orange juice in the marinade will give the pork a bluish colour before being cooked – don’t worry about this!
3. Dry the pork with paper towel. Spread the mustard evenly over the pork.
4. Spread the parsley/sage mixture on a sheet of wax paper and roll the tenderloins in the mixture until coated.
5. Place the pork on a greased wire rack on a baking sheet, or a greased broiling pan. Bake 19 – 22 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the centre reads 155F. Start your rice cooking as per instructions. Use the reserved marinade as a portion of the liquid required to cook rice (not provided). Cut pork into 1 inch slices and serve with seasoned green beans (provided).