This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so delish! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with steamy, fluffy white rice. Taste Testers are saying, “honestly, best salmon I’ve ever had.”
This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so delish! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with DFC’s tasty herbed rice. Taste Testers are saying, “honestly, best salmon I’ve ever had.”
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
Amount Per Serving
Calories 407Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 100IU2%
Vitamin C 5.3mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Season both sides of your boneless, skinless salmon filets with salt and pepper. Pour flour into a shallow plate and dredge both sides of salmon in flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp light olive oil.*
- Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down). In the pan, brush the second side generously with remaining glaze. Saute salmon on the first side for 3 minutes, turn and sauté second side another 3 minutes. Glaze should be caramelized and salmon should be just cooked through and opaque inside when flaked.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve alongside fluffy Jasmine Rice
Shrimp with Peanuts & PastaNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Plump shrimp, onion, red pepper, cilantro and a little spinach are combined with a peanut ginger sauce and tossed with pasta. An incredible combination of flavours that even the pickiest eater will love.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Sweet and Sassy Chicken Stir-FryNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This is the BEST chicken stir fry you will ever have! Chicken breast pieces are stir-fried with red bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, celery, fresh ginger, fresh garlic and almonds (optional) in a sweet and sour sauce that is out of this world! Serve along with either Jasmine or brown rice (provided) for an easy oriental style meal.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Jalapeño CornbreadNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This moist, cornmeal based loaf is loaded with pieces of corn Montaray Jack cheese, green onions and of coarse jalapeño peppers! Fabulous when paired with our Fajita soup, Harvest Chili, Chicken Cacciatore, Arroz con Pollo...the list could go on as they are so versatile. Bake from frozen.SEE MORE SEE LESS$14.00
Arroz con PolloNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Directly translated from Spanish, this means "Rice with Chicken". But the simple name doesn't do justice to this flavourful, traditional Mexican dish. Chicken breasts are combined with bell pepper, cilantro, corn, black beans, salsa and tomato sauce. This is all layered over rice and topped with shredded cheeses. An easy one-dish meal that bakes in the oven while you put your feet up!SEE MORE SEE LESS