Chicken breasts are lightly floured, sauteed and then covered in a Marsala wine, chicken broth, onion, sliced mushroom and cream cheese mixture. Scrumptious! Serve over tri-colored rigatoni (provided) with a side of steamed broccoli.
Creamy Chicken Marsala with tri-colored Rigatoni
Food items may appear slightly different than pictured.
Chicken breasts are lightly floured, sauteed and then covered in a Marsala wine, chicken broth, onion, sliced mushroom and cream cheese mixture. Scrumptious! Serve over tri-colored rigatoni (provided) with a side of steamed broccoli. [5 Weight Watcher Points]
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.9g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||12%|
|Total Sugars 7.8g|
|Vitamin D 84mcg||420%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet.2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Creamy Chicken Marsala
- Thaw completely in refrigerator.
- Boil a large pot of salted water for your rigatoni, and when it’s boiling, add your pasta for about 12 minutes, or to your taste.
- Meanwhile heat a large frying/saute pan with 2 Tbsp olive oil to medium heat.
- Place the contents of your bag of flour on a plate and lightly coat each piece of chicken with the flour. Saute the chicken until lightly browned on both sides.
- Add Marsala mixture into pan and simmer until slightly thickened (about 12-15 minutes).
- Remove from heat, stir in cream cheese until it melts, and serve. It is scrumptious over pasta with side of steamed veggies!