A wonderful dessert for brunch or to serve as part of a luncheon.
Crunchy Bumbleberry Crumble
This dessert is delicious and loaded with antioxidants combining rhubarb, strawberries, apples and blueberries. Full sized dessert that can feed 8-10. Perfect for Sunday brunch or as a dessert after a family meal!
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
please check back…will soon be updated.
1. Cook Directly from fridge or freezer
2. Preheat oven to 375F
3. Take off lid, and remove two ziploc bags and wax paper
4. Place the contents of the sugar/orange rind/cornstarch in a saucepan and add 1 cup water. Whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil and then lower heat to medium low and cook for 5-8 minutes until it begins to thicken slightly.
5. Pour over fruit, and then sprinkle with flour mixture.
6. Bake uncovered for 45-55 minutes until fruit is tender. Serve warm with whipped cream or icecream.