Boneless skinless chicken breasts are flavoured through a generous marinade of hoisin sauce, honey, garlic, white wine and even a touch of Jalapeno to add some zing! Serve alongside Grilled veggie skewers: mushrooms, onions, zucchini, red peppers (included – cannot be frozen) to complete your meal.
Honey Hoisin Chicken & Grilled veggies
Boneless skinless chicken breasts are flavoured through a generous marinade of hoisin sauce, honey, garlic, white wine and even a touch of Jalapeno to add some zing! Serve alongside Grilled veggies: mushrooms, onions, zucchini, red peppers to complete your meal.
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
- 230 cal
- 2g Fat
- 847mg sodium
- 22g carb
- .7g Fibre
- 26g Protein
- 5WW pts
Honey Hoisin Chicken
Thaw completely in refrigerator. Preheat grill or oven broiler.
(oil the grill rack first).
1. Begin cooking rice, so it is done with your meal.
2. Remove chicken from the bag and set on grill rack or on
a foil lined cookie sheet for your oven broiler.
Cook for 5 – 7 minutes per side.
3. Skewer veggies, Brush olive oil over all veggies and put under
broiler or on grill after the chicken has been on grill a few minutes.
Veggies will cook with. 5 minutes (turn once or twice)
4. Pour the marinade off the chicken into a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer for at least 5 minutes. Set aside.
5. Slice the chicken and serve over rice with the cooked
marinade drizzled over top.