A wonderful dessert for brunch or to serve as part of a luncheon.
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
PAY FOR A DOWNSIZE AND RECEIVE A FULLSIZE.
A rich creamy combination of pumpkin and vanilla cheesecake swirled together for a dramatic effect. This one is sure to impress everyone from family to friends to co-workers. (Oven) Perfect for the upcoming Thanksgiving celebration.
You will require a springform pan at home!
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
1, 2, 3, 4
Please check back for an update!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Press gingersnap crumbs into base of springform pan and 1 inch up the sides of the pan.
3. Carefully spoon cream cheese mixture into crustlined pan.
4. Carefully spoon in pumkin mixture. Use a spatula to swirl batters being sure not to disturb the crust.
5. Place pan on a shallow baking sheet on oven rack. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until centre appears nearly set when shaken. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 15 minutes.