A traditional and wonderful Spanish meal, prawns and mild sausage are combined with delicate saffron, paprika and onion over rice. Easy and quick, you will love this one!
Shrimp in Thai Coconut Sauce
Large plump prawns swim in this incredible Thai coconut sauce so deliciously authentic, you might think you were in Thailand. Coconut milk and fragrant curry bring this dish to life. Served with Jasmine rice (provided), this is a wonderful change from the every day fare. (Stovetop)
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
166cal/8g fat/959mg sodium/5g carbs/0g fibre/20g protein/4 WW pts
1. Thaw completely in the fridge.
2. Start your rice to cook as per directions, so it will be done with your meal.
3. Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and then add contents of garlic/ginger bag (cut bag from bottom to get everything out). Sauté until fragrant, about a minute
4. Whisk in the contents of the bag of liquids and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until sauce just starts to thicken
5. Add your shrimp and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until pink. Transfer shrimp to a shallow serving dish, spreading out in a single layer.
6. Spoon some sauce over top and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Crusted Orange & Sage Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Green BeansNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This tender piece of pork is marinated in a sweet orange sauce that enhances the flavour of sage and parsley in the herb crust that surrounds the pork tenderloin as it roasts. Add a side of our most popular Mushroom Risotto (provided) for a healthy, effortless meal (Gluten Free).SEE MORE SEE LESS
Crusted Orange & Sage Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Green Beans
Potato Topped Chicken CasseroleNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Comfort food at it's best! Succulent cubes of chicken breast and carrots mix in a brothy sauce with fresh thyme and a bit of onions and grainy mustard. This is all topped with mashed potatoes and loads of cheese – mmmmmm.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Potato Topped Chicken Casserole
Chicken CacciatoreNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This is the best chicken cacciatore we've ever had! Chicken breast is cubed and sauteed with mushrooms, celery, and carrots in a tangy tomato sauce: less than an hour on the stovetop and dinner is ready! Serve over tri-colored vegetable fusilli pasta (provided).SEE MORE SEE LESS
Decadent Chocolate Pudding CakeNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Treat your special someones to this wonderfully decadent chocolate pudding cake with a molten chocolate center. Easy from frozen, these will bake while you enjoy your supper!SEE MORE SEE LESS
Decadent Chocolate Pudding Cake$12.00