A traditional and wonderful Spanish meal, prawns and mild sausage are combined with delicate saffron, paprika and onion over rice. Easy and quick, you will love this one!
Large plump prawns swim in this incredible Thai coconut sauce so deliciously authentic, you might think you were in Thailand. Coconut milk and fragrant curry bring this dish to life. Served with Jasmine rice (provided), this is a wonderful change from the every day fare. (Stovetop)
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
166cal/8g fat/959mg sodium/5g carbs/0g fibre/20g protein/4 WW pts
1. Thaw completely in the fridge.
2. Start your rice to cook as per directions, so it will be done with your meal.
3. Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and then add contents of garlic/ginger bag (cut bag from bottom to get everything out). Sauté until fragrant, about a minute
4. Whisk in the contents of the bag of liquids and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until sauce just starts to thicken
5. Add your shrimp and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until pink. Transfer shrimp to a shallow serving dish, spreading out in a single layer.
6. Spoon some sauce over top and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Slow Cooker Mustard Glazed Brisket and BaguettiniNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Come home to delicious smells of beef brisket roasting in your slow cooker! Supper couldn't be easier and more delicious! Naturally raised beef is slow cooked in celery, peppercorns, garlic, brown sugar and Dijon and ready when you are! Serve with hot crusty baguettini (provided).SEE MORE SEE LESS
Arroz con PolloNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Directly translated from Spanish, this means "Rice with Chicken". But the simple name doesn't do justice to this flavourful, traditional Mexican dish. Chicken breasts are combined with bell pepper, cilantro, corn, black beans, salsa and tomato sauce. This is all layered over rice and topped with shredded cheeses. An easy one-dish meal that bakes in the oven while you put your feet up!SEE MORE SEE LESS
Baked Gruyere and Shrimp PastaNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
The mild smokiness of Gruyere cheese combines perfectly with shrimp and peas for this rich, creamy pasta that is baked in the oven. Another dish that will leave you wanting more! This one takes a couple of extra steps at home, but it will be worth it and you will still have it on the table in an hour! Serve with a green salad and a bottle of Chardonnay.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Decadent Chocolate Pudding CakeNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Treat your special someones to this wonderfully decadent chocolate pudding cake with a molten chocolate center. Easy from frozen, these will bake while you enjoy your supper!SEE MORE SEE LESS$12.00