This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so delish! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with steamy, fluffy white rice. Taste Testers are saying, “honestly, best salmon I’ve ever had.”
This teriyaki salmon recipe is a winner! It’s so flavourful. The Asian salmon turns out flaky, juicy and absolutely delicious with the homemade teriyaki sauce, the herbed rice is a perfect combination!
Want Gluten Free? Just make a note at check out, and we can use Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce.
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
Amount Per Serving
Calories 407Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 100IU2%
Vitamin C 5.3mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Season both sides of your boneless, skinless salmon filets with salt and pepper. Pour flour into a shallow plate and dredge both sides of salmon in flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp light olive oil.*
- Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down). In the pan, brush the second side generously with remaining glaze. Saute salmon on the first side for 3 minutes, turn and sauté second side another 3 minutes. Glaze should be caramelized and salmon should be just cooked through and opaque inside when flaked.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve alongside fluffy Jasmine Rice
Mac n’ CheeseNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This is so loved with have put it as a regular side dish (or guilty pleasure) The classic dish kicked up a notch – a flavourful version of an old favorite that is great any night of the week! This is a dish the kids will be asking for again and again and again. This healthy, homemade dish avoids all the nasty preservatives found in store bought mac n' cheese!SEE MORE SEE LESS$18.00
Homemade Ukrainian Cabbage Rolls -VEGETARIANNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
A pan of 25 sweet leaf cabbage rolls (rice, no meat) made in the most traditional Ukrainian way. Add tomato soup after cooking. A wonderful addition to any meal but especially lovely when serving ham!SEE MORE SEE LESS$19.00
Maple Chicken & Ribs with Cheesy Broccoli and CauliflowerNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
BEST seller! An even balance of spare ribs and chicken pieces are slow roasted in apple juice and maple syrup. Sticky and delightful, this meal will become a favourite around your dinner table! Serve with homemade creamy dill carrots (included).SEE MORE SEE LESS
Decadent Chocolate Pudding CakeNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Treat your special someones to this wonderfully decadent chocolate pudding cake with a molten chocolate center. Easy from frozen, these will bake while you enjoy your supper!SEE MORE SEE LESS$12.00