This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so delish! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with steamy, fluffy white rice. Taste Testers are saying, “honestly, best salmon I’ve ever had.”
Teriyaki Sesame Salmon with Herbed Rice & Creamy Corn
This teriyaki salmon recipe is a winner! It’s so flavourful. The Asian salmon turns out flaky, juicy and absolutely delicious with the homemade teriyaki sauce, the herbed rice is a perfect combination!
Want Gluten Free? Just make a note at check out, and we can use Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce.
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
Amount Per Serving
Calories 407Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 100IU2%
Vitamin C 5.3mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Season both sides of your boneless, skinless salmon filets with salt and pepper. Pour flour into a shallow plate and dredge both sides of salmon in flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp light olive oil.*
- Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down). In the pan, brush the second side generously with remaining glaze. Saute salmon on the first side for 3 minutes, turn and sauté second side another 3 minutes. Glaze should be caramelized and salmon should be just cooked through and opaque inside when flaked.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve alongside fluffy Jasmine Rice
Baked Gruyere Pasta with Shrimp and PeasNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
The mild smokiness of Gruyere cheese combines perfectly with shrimp and peas for this rich, creamy pasta that is baked in the oven. Another dish that will leave you wanting more! This one takes a couple of extra steps at home, but it will be worth it and you will still have it on the table in an hour! Serve with a green salad and a bottle of Chardonnay.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Baked Gruyere Pasta with Shrimp and Peas
Maple Chicken & Ribs with your choice of veggieNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
BEST seller! An even balance of spare ribs and chicken pieces are slow roasted in apple juice and maple syrup. Sticky and delightful, this meal will become a favourite around your dinner table! Serve with homemade creamy dill carrots (included).SEE MORE SEE LESS
Maple Chicken & Ribs with your choice of veggie
Delicious Lasagna and Garlic BaguetteNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Put together fresh lasagna noodles, hearty meat sauce, and mozzarella, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, and what do you get? Deliciously delicious lasagna! Even the veggies are taken care of in this lasagna—just add your favorite fresh bread and dig in!SEE MORE SEE LESS
Delicious Lasagna and Garlic Baguette
Norma’s Oatmeal CookiesNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
These are the cookies grandma makes! Packed with oatmeal, this secret family recipe is made up from scratch in our Dinner Factory kitchen. You just pop the balls of dough in your oven to fill the house with that wonderful smell of baking cookies! You'll be surprised how addictive these are! Pre-rolled, this order contains the dough for two dozen cookies.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Norma’s Oatmeal Cookies$12.00