This delectable Chicken Dinner is a “leaning Tower of goodness” and contains everything under the Tuscan sun: chicken thighs, bountiful vegetables, nutritious chickpeas and a hint of white wine. Italeave you satisfied.. Janet & Greta Podleski
This delectable Chicken Dinner is a “leaning Tower of goodness” and contains everything under the Tuscan sun: chicken thighs, bountiful vegetables, nutritious chickpeas and a hint of white wine. Italeave you satisfied. Serve with penne pasta (included) Janet & Greta Podleski
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
10.8g total fat;
Tuskinny (Tuscanny) Chicken
- Thaw completely in refrigerator.
- In a saucepan, begin boiling water for your pasta
- In a deep skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp of Olive oil, add chicken thighs – cooked until lightly browned (2-3 mins per side/ Remove from skillet.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet, cook until they begin to soften, approx. 3 mins.
- Add Veggies and herbs to skillet. Cook and stir until tender-crisp. Your water should be ready, add your penne!
- Add pasta sauce and chickpeas to skillet. Bring mixture to a boil and then turn down to med-low. Return chicken to pan and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
Snapper FlorentineNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
A quick and nutritious meal (low in fat and high in nutrients). Snapper fillets are rolled around a filling of toasted pine nuts, mushrooms, spinach and perfect seasonings. Serve along side a wild rice medley (included). There will be a $10 premium added when you order.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Crusted Orange & Sage Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Green BeansNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This tender piece of pork is marinated in a sweet orange sauce that enhances the flavour of sage and parsley in the herb crust that surrounds the pork tenderloin as it roasts. Add a side of our most popular Mushroom Risotto (provided) for a healthy, effortless meal (Gluten Free).SEE MORE SEE LESS
Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps with Tortillas and RiceNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Add some flavor to your life! Small pieces of naturally raised succulent chicken breast, peas and carrots are marinated in garlic, honey, lemon and a hint of curry. These are wrapped in a regular or whole wheat tortilla with some rice and a scrumptious peanut sauce!SEE MORE SEE LESS
Apple Pork Medallions & Jasmine riceNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This sounds ordinary but is far from it! The unique mixture of savoury spices with a mouthwatering sauce make for a delicious meal! These succulent pork tenderloin medallions can be served over rice, and alongside our NEW SIDE: Creamy Dilled Carrots (included) add a glass of Chenin blanc and you'll have a wonderful meal for family or guests!SEE MORE SEE LESS