This delectable Chicken Dinner is a “leaning Tower of goodness” and contains everything under the Tuscan sun: chicken thighs, bountiful vegetables, nutritious chickpeas and a hint of white wine. Italeave you satisfied.. Janet & Greta Podleski
This delectable Chicken Dinner is a “leaning Tower of goodness” and contains everything under the Tuscan sun: chicken thighs, bountiful vegetables, nutritious chickpeas and a hint of white wine. Italeave you satisfied. Serve with penne pasta (included) Janet & Greta Podleski
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
1, 2, 3, 4
10.8g total fat;
Tuskinny (Tuscanny) Chicken
- Thaw completely in refrigerator.
- In a saucepan, begin boiling water for your pasta
- In a deep skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp of Olive oil, add chicken thighs – cooked until lightly browned (2-3 mins per side/ Remove from skillet.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet, cook until they begin to soften, approx. 3 mins.
- Add Veggies and herbs to skillet. Cook and stir until tender-crisp. Your water should be ready, add your penne!
- Add pasta sauce and chickpeas to skillet. Bring mixture to a boil and then turn down to med-low. Return chicken to pan and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
Snapper FlorentineNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
A quick and nutritious meal (low in fat and high in nutrients). Snapper fillets are rolled around a filling of toasted pine nuts, mushrooms, spinach and perfect seasonings. Serve along side a wild rice medley (included). There will be a $10 premium added when you order.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Lemon Cilantro Pesto Chicken with Zucchini planksNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Naturally raised chicken breasts are marinated, broiled and then topped with a pesto of cilantro, walnuts, lemon, and garlic and then served along side a medley of stir fry veggies—bell peppers, mushrooms and zucchini (included). Fast and easy, this supper will be on the table before you know it!SEE MORE SEE LESS
Potato Topped Chicken CasseroleNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Comfort food at it's best! Succulent cubes of chicken breast and carrots mix in a brothy sauce with fresh thyme and a bit of onions and grainy mustard. This is all topped with mashed potatoes and loads of cheese – mmmmmm.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Honey Hoisin Chicken & Grilled Vegetables (BBQ)Nutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Boneless skinless chicken breasts are flavoured through a generous marinade of hoisin sauce, honey, garlic, white wine and even a touch of Jalapeno to add some zing! Serve alongside Grilled veggie skewers: mushrooms, onions, zucchini, red peppers (included - cannot be frozen) or choose Asian Peas to complete your meal.SEE MORE SEE LESS