This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so delish! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with steamy, fluffy white rice. Taste Testers are saying, “honestly, best salmon I’ve ever had.”
This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so delish! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with DFC’s tasty herbed rice. Taste Testers are saying, “honestly, best salmon I’ve ever had.”
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
Amount Per Serving
Calories 407Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 100IU2%
Vitamin C 5.3mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Season both sides of your boneless, skinless salmon filets with salt and pepper. Pour flour into a shallow plate and dredge both sides of salmon in flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp light olive oil.*
- Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down). In the pan, brush the second side generously with remaining glaze. Saute salmon on the first side for 3 minutes, turn and sauté second side another 3 minutes. Glaze should be caramelized and salmon should be just cooked through and opaque inside when flaked.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve alongside fluffy Jasmine Rice
Cashew Chicken Stir-fryNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This continues to receive rave reviews as a super delicious and healthy stir-fry! Rich cashews, red pepper, onions and celery combine with succulent naturally raised chicken breast cubes and some Asian chilies in a scrumptious perfect stir fry combination. Serve with Chow Mein Noodles for a quick, yet healthy meal option! Gluten Free Option has Rice Noodles substituted.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Beef Stroganoff and Egg NoodlesNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Come home to a delicious slow cooker meal perfect after a long day at work. Cubes of naturally raised beef are combined with flavourful beef broth, mushrooms, onions and garlic with sour cream mixed in at the end of cooking; served on top a bed of egg noodles and peas.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Canadian Maple Stew & BaguetteNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This fantastic stew showcases Canadian ingredients like maple syrup, turnips, parsnips and cubes of beef, all in a light orange juice broth that is slow roasted in the oven.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Baked Peroghy CasseroleNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Outstanding reviews! A perfect addition to any potluck. This casserole begins with a layer of homemade peroghys (potato, cabbage and cottage cheese), then a layer of Mundare garlic sausage which is then smothered in a rich cheddar, sour cheese and garlic sauce. This exceptional casserole is addictive but the best part is the dish cooks from frozen! (You can ask to have the bottom layer made with potato and cheese Peroghys but we recommend the other because it creates a divine mixture of flavours)SEE MORE SEE LESS