This honey-glazed salmon is juicy, flaky, and so delish! Squeeze fresh lime juice over this honey glazed salmon and serve with steamy, fluffy white rice. Taste Testers are saying, “honestly, best salmon I’ve ever had.”
This teriyaki salmon recipe is a winner! It’s so flavourful. The Asian salmon turns out flaky, juicy and absolutely delicious with the homemade teriyaki sauce, the herbed rice is a perfect combination!
Want Gluten Free? Just make a note at check out, and we can use Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce.
Downsized 2-3 Servings, Fullsized 4-6 Servings
Amount Per Serving
Calories 407Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 100IU2%
Vitamin C 5.3mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Season both sides of your boneless, skinless salmon filets with salt and pepper. Pour flour into a shallow plate and dredge both sides of salmon in flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp light olive oil.*
- Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down). In the pan, brush the second side generously with remaining glaze. Saute salmon on the first side for 3 minutes, turn and sauté second side another 3 minutes. Glaze should be caramelized and salmon should be just cooked through and opaque inside when flaked.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve alongside fluffy Jasmine Rice
Bacon and Cheddar Burgers (No premium)Nutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Wow this burger received so many rave reviews last summer that we are bringing it out early this Spring as everyone starts to use their BBQs ...folks say...Amazing! Flavourful! Best burger I’ve ever had! Bacon and cheddar mixed into the hamburger ...need we say more. Full size makes 8 burgers with regular or whole wheat buns. BBQ/ Campfire or oven.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Garlic and Cheddar Chicken with Rice PilafNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
This is a great meal for during the week when the kids are going in all different directions. Chicken breasts dipped in garlic butter and cheddar bread crumbs. Never any leftovers. Served with Rice Pilaf.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Cocoa Spiced Pork Tenderloin & Creamy cornNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
Chocolate? Yes, really! Cocoa is blended with a dash of chili powder and other savoury spices to make this flavourful pork tenderloin with DFC Creamy Corn - the perfect pairing - add rice and you are set for a meal full of flavour.SEE MORE SEE LESS
Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Burger & Cajun FriesNutritional Info & Cooking InstructionsPREP TIME1234COOK TIME1234
The Hutterites have provided us with a new ground chicken burger and we are marinating it in a winning homemade teriyaki sauce which combines sherry, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and brown sugar. Fullsize entree is 6 generous patties and 6 Pineapple rings ready for the grill!SEE MORE SEE LESS